Happy Valentine’s Day!
With relationships on our mind, we’re turning our attention to one of the most important relationships for a potential/current homeowner: The mortgage relationship!
When we play matchmaker for our clients, we find the perfect mortgage match that meets your unique borrowing needs/desires.
But how exactly do we create these matches? Unlike Cupid/Bob shooting an arrow, mortgage matches aren’t often straight forward! They require focused consideration for each specific scenario’s differences; Basically said, we care, and consider many options that will best suit you!
- Commitment. We are in this for the long-term! When we do a Mortgage for you, we aren’t just thinking of the present, we want you happy in the future!
- Honesty. Sometimes the lowest rate, isn’t the best match for you. Many variables go into finding you the right “fit”. We will be honest in our recommendations.
- Communication. We let you know what we need, and what is expected on our Mortgage journey. You will be provided detailed feedback on a regular basis.
- Experience. We have over 120 years of combined mortgage knowledge and experience. You can say we have been around the block a few times!
- Personal. We don’t work for the banks or the lenders. We work for YOU! That means you get the personal attention that you deserve.
- Continual Education. We are always trying to better ourselves. We stay up to date on the current rules and regulations, and are always learning about the real estate industry.
- Focused. We only do Mortgages. Nothing else. Mortgages are our passion!
- Timing. We know timing can be extremely important. That’s why we work to collect your information upfront! This will allow us to manage conditions, and increase your opportunities to fund faster, and with the most options.
- Community. We have great relationships with our real estate/financing partners. We care about who we work with, and how they treat our clients, friends, and family.
Although Valentine’s may only be one day, a good mortgage relationship can last a lifetime!